Domain Reconciliation Unit Europe provide expert domain services for European domain names, helping companies and organisations retrieve domains.
We are here if a domain you need or you feel you have a right to has been registered by someone else or not under your control.
Domain names are a vital resource to your business and can have a detrimental effect if a name you need you don't have control of.
- French domain names (.fr) can now be registered by any European address
- Portuguese domain names (.pt) can now be registered by any European address
- Have you registered other domain possibilities around your name?
- The best way to protect your name is to register it first
- We will recover your domain at the lowest possible cost
Domain Recovery Service
We "reconcile" domains with their rightful owners
If you have lost control of your domain or someone else has registered a domain you need, we can help get it transferred to you
We actively search for domain registrations by foreign parties
We will not only help people recover domains they feel they should own but we are constantly monitoring domain rule changes and new domain registrations so we can inform companies
Our job is to "police" domain name registrations
This means we might be able to get your domain transferred to you at low cost and certainly cheaper than a trademark attorney